Dental Technology in Wilmington
High Tech Holistic and Biological Dentistry
for Healthy Wilmington Smiles
Providing high-quality dentistry is one thing, but at All About Smiles we take it one step further by doing it with some of the industry’s top technologies. Our Wilmington biological and holistic dental office is fully equipped with tools that are designed to give you a more comprehensive, less invasive dentistry experience.
Here’s a look at what you can expect:
- Digital and Panoramic X-Rays – Forget about yesterday’s dental x-rays that came with an unhealthy exposure to potentially harmful radiation. You’re left with hard-to-see dental films or photos that aren’t necessarily environmentally friendly. We use Digital x-rays to give us a clear picture of what’s going on in your mouth and are available immediately for viewing in our computerized treatment rooms. Panoramic x-rays go one step further providing a 360-degree view of your mouth and head for a comprehensive look at your oral health from the inside out.
- DIAGNOdent – This is one of the most effective ways for your dentist to detect dental caries or cavities. We use a high-tech laser to inspect every part of your teeth as it’s specially designed with a light-emitting device that we can shine on your teeth for digital decay detection.
- VELscope – This enhanced oral assessment tool uses a handheld scope to scan your oral tissue to look for anything out of the ordinary. We want to be on the lookout for signs of precancerous growths and oral cancer. The earlier we detect the easier it is to treat and recover.
- Intraoral Camera – See what we see with high resolution, digital photos courtesy of our intraoral camera. We can display the detailed photos in our computerized treatment rooms so you can get a clear idea of what’s happening inside your mouth, with every tooth. These images allow us work together to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Ozone Therapy – Don’t settle for just any root canal. We use ground-breaking ozone therapy to repair a badly damaged tooth that’s minimally invasive and pain-free. This special treatment can actually reverse the infection. Ozonated water, oil, and gas are also used in combination to kill bacteria that cause gum disease.
- LANAP – Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure is a laser surgery that quickly and efficiently treats gum disease and works through regeneration rather than traditional surgery. It’s a less painful, more successful solution to conventional gum surgery.
- LAPIP – Laser Assisted Implantitis Protocol also uses laser dentistry to save dental implant work that’s beginning to fail.
- Oral Aerosol Vacuum – This special dental vacuum is specially designed to remove potentially harmful or toxic vapors and other contaminants from the air. It safely protects you, the dentist, and our dental team.
- Ionizer Air Purifier – Now, more than ever, we are all concerned with keeping ourselves safe and free from bacteria and disease. We purify our air to remove harmful particles with this special air purifier. We take your safety seriously and will do everything we can to ensure you and our team stay healthy.