Join the All About Smiles Family in Wilmington
We have developed a Healthy Mouth Transformation Experience® for our new patients so that you can understand the level of care you have come to expect at All About Smiles. We encourage you to read through the information below and call us today to schedule your new patient visit. For your convenience we have made your New Patient forms available here to be downloaded and filled out in advance of your appointment. Please click on the button below to download the New Patient forms.
Presenting Your Comprehensive Oral and Overall Health Analysis
When you come to our biological and holistic dental office in Wilmington for your initial visit, be prepared for a thorough consultation that will last about 90 minutes. During this time, we’ll use our state-of-the-art digital x-rays and an intraoral camera to capture a clear look at your oral health and consider all the ways the issues we find could be impacting your total wellness too.
We’ll use an informative Powerpoint presentation to help us explain our diagnosis and all-natural, non-toxic treatment recommendations. You’ll have every opportunity in the world to ask important questions and get the answers you’ve been looking for in terms of your oral and overall health. We’ll learn more about your expectations from us and we’ll share what we expect from you. We will address with you these eight important topics related to your total wellness:
- Smile design
- Medical history
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal or gum health screening
- Occlusion or bite analysis
- Sleep apnea concerns
- Restorative dentistry needs
- Nutritional information
We’ll use all of the information we gather to create a custom treatment plan based on your smile needs and dreams.
We Offer High-Tech Compatibility Testing
We work alongside some of the area’s most well-respected and trusted healthcare professionals to provide the latest treatment options that help make us an integral part of the Holistic Hub of Delaware. We’re becoming known as an excellent, trusted resource for biological and holistic co-treatment and referrals. We currently offer our patients the following:
- QuickSilver Scientific Mercury Test – This screens for a broad range of potentially toxic and nutrient metals giving us an idea if your body is struggling with elevated levels of harmful metals.
- Clifford Test – Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing (CMRT) is a lab screening test we offer to patients to help identify existing sensitivity issues to different chemical groups.
- BioCompatibility Test – This is our safe, go-to method for testing the material we use in our biological and holistic family dental office to make sure your body is compatible with the materials we choose to use. Some patients end up being highly sensitive to something and never even knew it.
Affordability Planning You Can Rely on
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of dental services using the latest techniques and technology. One way we accomplish this is by eliminating costly billing procedures and requesting payment at the time of your visit. We are sensitive to the fact that everyone has different needs and we provide the following payment options:
Cash or Check: our office accepts cash, personal checks, certified checks, and money orders.
Credit Cards: we accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER
Financing: We offer financing through CareCredit for qualified individuals. Ask one of our Administrative Assistants at our reception desk for details.
Your company may offer a dental spending account or a ’flexible’ spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your dental expenses. Please contact your employer for details.
Pampering and Comfort You Can Feel
We want every moment with us to provide you with a dental experience that’s relaxing and comforting. There’s no reason to worry or feel apprehensive about getting the holistic treatment you need and deserve from All About Smiles. In addition to many other little ways we go out of our way to pamper you and your family, we also offer:
- Regular and weighted blankets
- Neck pillows
- Aromatherapy using soothing lavender and peppermint oils
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and green smoothies
- Netflix in the treatment rooms
- Music throughout the office
You won’t feel like you’re at the dental office with us, more like a dental spa catering to you and your smile.