Wilmington Biological Dentistry
Comprehensive Care for Your Smile and Body
What’s the first thing you think about when you hear the term “biological dentistry?” Are you unsure what it even means? Have you been doing your homework and now you’re ready to find a biological family dentist in Wilmington who’s the right fit for you?
At All About Smiles, we always want you to feel informed and in charge of your dental care. We’re here to help you, educate you, and guide you down a path to total body wellness.
Making Biological Dentistry Work for You and Your Family
Did you know that biological dentistry is actually a part of holistic dentistry? Both focus on providing gentle, comprehensive dental care that doesn’t just mean filling cavities and doing root canals. We want to get to the root of your dental problems and recognize their close relationship with what’s occurring elsewhere in your body. Patients of all ages can benefit from biological family dentistry in Wilmington.
As biological and holistic dentists we care about:
- Sharing the deep-rooted connection between your oral and overall health, looking at everything from how your jaw functions to your daily life.
- Your overall health, diet, and nutritional needs.
- What materials are used for restorative dentistry like fillings, where we choose to never use amalgam or metal due to concerns over mercury toxicity.
- Fixing and restoring your previous failing dental restorations.
- Trying to not simply rely on root canals as a way to fix an ailing tooth.
- Providing alternative, conservative options that are non-surgical and minimally invasive to improve or enhance your smile.
- Working with our neighbors who are holistic medical providers for alternative co-treatment options while we grow together into the Holistic Hub of Delaware.
Other Dentists Don’t Ask But We Do!
As practitioners of biological or holistic dentistry in Wilmington, we’re always amazed at the number of new patients we meet every day who say they’ve never had a dentist ask them anything about their:
3) Medications and Supplements
These things (and more) contribute to the oral and overall health connection that you can’t afford to ignore. We’re deeply intrigued by and concerned with how these two are related and what that means for you and your smile. What you eat and how you live is more important than you may think, and it’s up to the team at All About Smiles to show you how. Want to learn more about your biological dentistry options? There’s a lot more to the story in terms of treatment options and our amazing dental technology. Message us or call us today at 302-239-1641.