Let Our Story Be Your Guide
Optimal Health and Wellness in Wilimington
Dr. Grace Liu and Dr. Lewis Yu struggled with personal, persistent health issues just like you. Their search for a viable, reasonable solution took them on a journey into the powerful world of functional medicine. What will your story be?
From The Doctors
Like you, our days (and some nights) were spent living in discomfort and searching for ways to live a more productive, healthy life. We felt that we were living minimally, when we really wanted to be living optimally! Most of the doctors we saw in an attempt to become healthier told us there was nothing wrong with us. When we finally met with an integrative practitioner, we began to learn how to change our lifestyles for total health and optimal living.
We learned about:
- The importance of adding raw foods to our diet
- How enzymes affect our health
- The importance of staying fit and active
- How to add supplements to increase our vitality and wellness.
Sharing The Care
Once we realized how much better we felt and how much our quality of life had improved, we felt this was something we had to share. We care too much about our Wilmington friends and neighbors to keep them in the dark. The need was there in ourselves, our own team, and our family of patients. That’s when we decided that All About Smiles was up for the challenge of making a change.
Taking The Steps, Making The Change
Change does not happen overnight and patience is key. This same reasoning held true in integrating functional medicine into our practice. Here are the steps we took to make the change:
- Cleared away toxins by removing the mercury from our team’s teeth and equipping our office to safely remove even the slightest trace of mercury vapor during removal.
- Stopped using fluoride and other materials that could be harmful to your system, choosing instead to rely on bioidentical materials to repair and protect teeth.
- Started practicing holistic dentistry to ensure that all our services worked in harmony with the body.
- Researched and developed a detoxification system for mercury and other harmful dental materials.
- Started offering green smoothies to our staff members and patients to further the health of our patients. We also added a juicer to our kitchen so our patients could refresh themselves with a healthy dose of pure goodness.
- Began cared for our patients’ spirits as well as their bodies by treating them with gentleness and respect and by turning our dental office into an oasis of calm.
What The Future Holds
As our practice, philosophy, and knowledge continues to grow we are also expanding to include a full range of holistic strategic partners. They include:
- Physical therapists
- Physical trainers
- Massage therapists
- Sleep centers
- Health coaches
The All About Smiles team is proud to act as your total health coordinators, setting up your appointments for you, receiving your reports from our integrative medicine partners, and staying in constant communication with your entire health team.
A Full, Functional Difference You Can Feel
Your experience at All About Smiles will be comprehensive, non-invasive, and completely unique. You’ll become naturally healthy so you can feel undeniably happy. Call us today if you want to:
- Make your dental are as good for your body as it is for your mouth
- Integrate chiropractors, holistic healthcare practitioners, and fitness instructors into your life
- Learn about the most current treatments and techniques
- Experience advanced care and early problem detection thanks to the latest, state-of-the-art equipment
- Treat issues with minimal interference with your body’s natural flow